Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Do List



I spent the better part of Sunday morning taking pictures (which was not the best day to take pictures as it was quite grey outside) and they did not come out as well as I thought they did (curse you little screen on the camera)
.

However, I did manage to make out with some acceptable pictures, at least a few per piece that I can use to finally create the listings! Now, the problem is, I didn't measure anything. At all, and I normally include measurements. So I am going to have to create the initial listing and then update later on. But YAY for finally taking the pictures (which is half the battle).
Still to do:
  1. Take more listing pictures
  2. Take measurements of new items
  3. Take new listing pictures for old items
  4. List, list, LIST!!


This post is part of the EtsyNJ Team Tuesday Blog Hop! Visit the EtsyNJ Blog!
Check out my other team members that are also blogging about New Jersey Artists today!



MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment