Monday, April 19, 2010

Working like a crazy woman, damn the man!

So, the last 2 weeks or so have been a bit crazy.

I have 2 projects going - a blanket/hat set for my cousin's new baby Stella (born last week) and 3 puppies (based on the picture below) for a friend of mine


Sadly, I've been so busy with work-related business that I haven't had a lot of time to be working on any of these things.

I've got completed:
  • Baby blanket (below) - still need to weave in all the ends
  • White baby hat
  • 1/3 of the striped baby hat
  • 1 pink puppy put together but with no face
  • 1 purple puppy almost put together - needing some more stuffing
  • and pieces of a yellow puppy that i need to complete and then put together.
All of these things I would like to have done before the end of the week.

In the meantime, I've got a few projects going on at work that I am waiting to get the green light on and when i do it'll be super crazy.

Also in the meantime, I am working on a freelance project that I have received from a friend of mine, which is great because our hole in the house roof and the horrid roof on the sunroom that both need to be fixed are begging for some funding. So all this craziness is paying for at least the roof to be taken care of.

Hopefully I can get my freelance stuff completed AND take care of the other projects I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment