Thursday, April 7, 2011

There's never any time!

Any time I'm stressed out, I remember back to a Saved By The Bell episode. The one where Jessie is taking speed because she's got too much going on and not enough time in the day to do it all.

"I'm so excited, I'm so excited... I'm so ::sobs:: scared"

That's what I think of when I'm stressed. Probably odd, but that's okay right?

I still have not finished my friend Stephanie's baby blanket for Rebecca... nor have I finished Kathy's baby blanket for Jackson. I'm trying. But I have a lot going on and on the days that I plan to get more things done, Jake seems to know I have those plans, and makes himself extra needy.

Today we had one of those gross "only a parent could understand" diapers that made me debate throwing him in the bathtub over going through a handful of wipes to clean him. The wipes won out in the end because he was wiggling so much that I was scared if I tried to bathe him that he would have more issues.

Needless to say, I haven't gotten a chance to make anything to put in the Etsy store.

I'm not sure how often I am going to be able to do that when I go back to work in May. Between work, Jake and trying to complete projects, something has to fall to the wayside. And since kiddo is #1, and work pays the bills... we know what's going to fall.

When I finally finish those blankets, there will be pictures, if only to prove I actually finished them.

No comments:

Post a Comment