Friday, February 11, 2011

Back, with a good excuse?


Okay maybe it's not the best excuse as I'm certainly aware there are lots of people out there doing what I am doing and have time or at least the severe dedication to update their blogs.

Yesterday was my 40wk doctor appointment for our soon-to-join-us new addition.

For those of you who may know me on a personal basis, you know, i'm a planner. I've spent pretty much every moment the last 9 months either working, sleeping, or planning something for the baby. That's not necessarily a good reason to be neglectful to my blog. Because really, this is something I have decided I wanted to do and need to continue to dedicate myself to.

So my new and I swear this time it's official plan is to post at least once a week with what I am working on. I'd rather once a day but I cannot promise that when baby boy does finally decide to show up that I will be able to handle a once-a-day regimen.

Once a week, once a week.

My new mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment