Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's about time!

Well a lot has been going on the past few months.

We found out that we are going to be having a baby boy in February.
Work has been insane. Every time I think there is going to be a little break - something drops into my lap that needs to be done yesterday.

But... now, although it's super busy, I've been able to start crocheting again.

I had been on and off for a bit - but not really completed any projects.

In the last few days though, I've started quite a bit and finished several of them.

Sadly, nothing yet will be added to the store - most have been for our upcoming addition (who is currently kicking me in the bladder, thanks son!) and then this blanket that I had originally made for the baby but I've since changed my mind. Might hit the store - or might be given as a gift to one of the several people I know that are expecting right now.
IMAG0200

First off for baby - Ear flap hat
IMAG0196

Then another ear flap hat - (currently working on the matching mittens)
IMAG0193

And a pair of blue hats
IMAG0187

I've also finished a blanket (which is currently tumbling in the dryer), and am working on the cutest stuffed animal turtle (complete with removable shell and diaper)! Pictures to come on those. And hopefully so will more posts now that I have gotten a handle on everything going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment